November 5, 2008

Who is the next President and will you be happy

Today was a busy day for voters. I wish i could vote but not old enough. If i were able to vote then i would vote for JM because he is such an experienced man and i think he is the Perfect Man for the job.I also voted for him because Obama believes in ABORTION and i disagree with him. I hope all has been going well with family. Here are some of our nation's special songs: I am proud to be an american where at least i know i am free and i won't forget the men who died and saved their lives for me and i proudly stand up next to you..... and i won't forget how much i love this land God bless the USA!!!! I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of america and to the republic for which it stands one nation under god indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

No comments: