November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving already

Oh my goodness i have so much to be thankful for. I am so very thankful for Grace and i am so thankful that her birthmother decided to give her up for us. We couldn't ask for a better child.This Thanksgiving we are going up to Grandpa Swadeners house and we are going to see family that we haven't seen in two or three months. I am glad we are going to see him because he isn't doing the best. Lately he has had a pacemaker put in and he is now feeling better but he isn't that healthy. Please do keep him in your prayers. and realy please do post comments i will read them and they are so fun to read. I am not going to be able to post anymore this week because of school and traveling so for now Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Karsynn's Mommy...Sammi said...

I hope your Grandpa starts feeling better soon. Yes, Rachel, you do have a lot to be thankful for. Don't ever forget Grace's birthmother, for it because of her that you have Grace. Be careful and enjoy your trip. Tell everyone hello for us!!

Nobcitymom said...

I'm thankful that you're my daughter, as well as your two sisters!! You all are special to me in different ways. I know you're excited about seeing family this week, and that you're wanting the time to fly by 'til we can get there, but try to enjoy each day we are given. For you'll never have that day back again!
Love you, Mom