November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone hope you all are or did enjoy your Turkey. Usually I never think of what i am thankful for but i am going to tell you what i am thankful for. Here are the things i am most thankful for. I am so very thankful for Grace what a goofball she is. I am really thankful for all my friends. I am thankful for Sammi who is such a great person. I am SO thankful for Karsynn. She is so cute. I am thankful for my whole entire family. I am even thankful for my teacher and our special needs teacher in our classroom. I guess that i have alot to be thankful for. Well i hope your family enjoys or enjoyed your thanksgiving. I know i will.
For black Friday Shoppers: You all need to be careful. I hope you get great deals. I know it is alot of Stress. Good Luck.
RACHEL 2

2 comments:

Karsynn's Mommy...Sammi said...

Rachel-

How sweet of you to include Karsynn and I in the things you are thankful for. We, too, are thankful to have such a wonderful person like you in our lives, even if it is a long-distance relationship. You're a super, duper girl! We love you!

Nobcitymom said...

I'm thankful for you sweetie! I love you!!!
Mom