December 1, 2008

Finally

Well we just got back from my grandpa's house and we are exhausted. We had a ton of fun on Friday. If you haven't heard there was a man who worked at walmart and died on Friday because people were trampling him. That must have been the worst day of his Family's life. We got a lot of great deals. We saw our family and we didn't have TURKEY!!! We just went to Old Country Buffet it was a blast.Next, we have Christmas and we are going up to my grandpas house again in two weeks or so. We are so so busy during this month. Then we are going to take Grace and our other family to the Nutcracker. I hope all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving!! Rachel

2 comments:

Karsynn's Mommy...Sammi said...

Glad to hear you made it home safely. I hope everyone's Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful, and it sounds like it was. Tell everyone hello.

Karsynn's Mommy...Sammi said...

The box arrived today!!! I haven't had a chance to check it out, but it seems to have arrived in good shape. Is the note you want me to read inside the box or under the address label? I'll get these to AHH as soon as I get to Lexington, hopefully this weekend. You are such a blessing, Rachel!!! The kids will love them!!!!